I just had to do this one (thanks for the tag, Jared!). You make an album cover using a random band name, album title, and photograph. How cool! If you want to do it too, make a new note in Facebook and paste the rules in, then create your cover and upload that. Please tag me so I can see what you come up with! Here’s mine:
(Photo credit gratefully given to stoobydoo for Illuminate Yaletown 2009. Thanks for using Creative Commons!)
And the instructions:
What would your own album look like if you were in a band?
The image is what mine would look like.
Follow the directions below and find out yours…
Here are the rules:
1. The name of your band is the first random Wikipedia article you get here:
2. Your album name is the last 4 or 5 words from the last random quote you find here:
3. Your cover art is the third photo you find on flickr’s interesting last 7 days here:
** Rachel’s rule addition (yes, you know I had to make up a rule): Reload until the 3rd image is under a Creative Commons license allowing you to use it! Then use that one.
4. Assemble in your favorite image editor.
5. Post in note – add photo and tag your friends!