While unpacking a box last weekend I came across a note listing the blocks in my heart quilt and the names and nicks of the women who made them. What a delight! Now I can personally thank the following people (I’m only listing nicks, not real names, for privacy’s sake):
- Demary for the hearts and flowers block;
- luburo for the 9 patch & heart block;
- leeal for the red harlequin block;
- babalooo for the pink four-piece heart;
- cherlyQ for the 4 hearts block;
- allie for the green patches block;
- debbi2quilts for the block with the red background;
- Qtree for the green block set in a square;
- quiltleonfish for one all-green heart;
- dihardqltr for one green heart AND the floral and solid stripe;
- Bzy1 for the light blue heart block;
- Sissy2 for the heart block with button detail;
- heart for the shades of pink block; and
- janna4 for the green/brown block AND the light and dark blue block.
The other blocks are either made by me, or in three cases, made by someone whose nick I didn’t record.
Thank you all!